intoxiclock® Pro is a software tool used to dynamically and visually demonstrate how a person’s weight, gender and drinking pattern affect his or her level of intoxication with increasing amounts of alcohol consumption. It also shows the amount of time it takes the body to metabolize alcohol back to zero BAC. Then, participants can experience for themselves the simulated impairment effects with the Fatal Vision® Alcohol Impairment Simulation Goggles.
Activities using the SUM-IT-CUP® and “You Call the Shots” tabletop banner complement the lesson by providing a demonstration of standard drink units (SDU) and how drink size, strength, and type can impact a person’s BAC level.
- 1 – Single license of intoxiclock® Pro software with digital user guide and instructional materials.
(Add up to five additional licenses for $99.00 per license.)
- 1 – SUM-IT-CUP® Complete
- 1 – “You Call the Shots” table top banner
- 5 – Fatal Vision® Alcohol Impairment Simulation Goggles, each simulating a different BAC level
- 1 – Germicidal disposable wipes
- 1 – Cleaning cloth
- 1 – Roll of “Walk the Line” tape
- 1 – Backpack
Want to try it out before ordering?
Click here for your intoxiclock® Pro Software – FREE 30-day trial