Add a passenger to your demonstration with the NEW Fatal Vision® Roadster 2-Seater Pedal Kart. The additional passenger seat provides the ability to address the dangers of riding with an impaired driver and reinforces strategies to make safe decisions about impaired driving.
For Kart extras, select from multiple driving courses that address alcohol-impaired driving, THC-impaired driving, and drowsy & distracted driving:
- Roadster 2-Seater Pedal Kart – Ultimate Package
- Roadster Alcohol-Impaired Driving Course
- Roadster Drowsy & Distracted Driving Course
- Roadster Marijuana/THC-Impaired Driving Course
Roadster Pedal Kart Key Features and Benefits
- Each Roadster comes standard with assembly instructions (assembly required)
- One-year warranty on parts and frame against material defects in workmanship
- Use the Roadster with multiple driving course layouts
- Works with both large and small group presentations
- Instructional materials prepare instructors to deliver an engaging and relevant demonstration
Roadster Pedal Kart Specifications
- Assembled Weight: 229 lbs.
- Recommended Age: 7 – Adult
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
- Seats: Two (2)
- Seat Positions: Six (6)
- Braking System: Coaster Brake, Hand Brake, and Parking Brake
- Steering: Sport Steering Wheel
- Tires: All-Terrain Tires with Inner Tubes
- Reverse: Yes
- Frame Color: Powder Coat Black
- Decals & Trim: Fatal Vision Roadster Theme
- Kart Dimensions: Width-42″, Length-72:, Height-36″, Seat Height-21“, Top of Seat/Spoiler Height-35“
- Boxed Shipping Weight: 229 lbs.
- Boxed Dimensions: 48” x 36”x 14”
Contact us for questions on availability, and delivery time or to request a price quote and accurate freight estimate for your selected products.