NEW! Fatal Vision® Polydrug [Alcohol & THC] Goggles – Program Kit
This introductory kit includes two (2) activities demonstrating the impairments experienced by a driver under the influence of alcohol and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol).
Distorted perception, poor motor coordination, slowed decision-making, and delayed reactions.
The Fatal Vision Polydrug [Alcohol & THC] Goggles model the amplified impairments that result from the consumption of multiple drugs simultaneously. The use of alcohol and THC simultaneously, otherwise known as crossfading, results in amplified impairments, adversely affecting coordination and distorting the brain’s ability to process cognitive information. These impairments negatively impact an individual’s driving skills and ability to react appropriately to objects and hazards while driving.
How It works
The Polydrug [Alcohol & THC] Goggles impair a person’s ability to perceive the visual cue of color and ability to maintain their balance. The goggles use these features to model drug-induced cognitive distortion (NOTE: someone under the influence of marijuana DOES NOT lose their ability to see colors) and the ability to walk a straight line. The goggles also cause a loss of targeting skills, slowed decision-making, and delayed reaction time. The result is the participant’s inability to make quick and accurate decisions and loss of motor skills, thereby demonstrating the amplified impairments and associated dangers of polydrug (alcohol and THC) consumption.
- A safe and effective way to address the growing concern of polydrug-impaired driving
- Multiple activities demonstrate amplified impairments and their negative impact on our communities, homes, schools, and work
- Instructional materials help deliver an engaging and relevant demonstration
- Demonstrate and understand the amplified impairments that occur from the combined use of alcohol and THC
- Polydrug Goggles developed working with Drug Recognition Experts
Fatal Vision® Polydrug [Alcohol & THC] Goggles
DIES® Maze Driving Mat Activity
Tic Tac Two activity (Images on balls may differ in appearance)
Printed user guide and online access to instructional videos and materials
Purchase Optional Product Training
Innocorp’s certified trainers work with your staff, teaching them how to use Innocorp products and incorporate them into your awareness and prevention programs.
- Learn and apply safe demonstration techniques using Innocorp products to engage your audience.
- Identify how to integrate Innocorp products into your existing program for maximum impact.
- Improve your instructor’s program delivery through role-play and activity demonstrations.
- Build your team’s confidence and capacity while learning through dialogue and experience.
Training Fee Includes
- A 4-6 hour training session, accommodating up to 10 attendees
- One Innocorp Trainer
- All travel expenses to the continental USA if selecting an onsite training session. (AK, HI, and international must call for price quote.)
Due to the concerns associated with the current Covid-19 Pandemic, Innocorp is happy to provide live web-based training alternatives. Please contact our Training Team at 800-272-5023 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs further.