M.E.T.H.O.D.® (Mind Eyes Two Hands On Driving) is a step-by-step framework that helps you design and deliver an evidence-based, peer-led campaign to promote distraction-free driving.
This three-part training series is designed to engage and guide student peer leaders (Gr. 9–12) to take action and address the serious issue of distracted driving in their community. Each 15-minute module is pre-recorded and designed to be a step-by-step guide that helps your students design and deliver their own customized campaign. The training series includes planning worksheets for students to write their call to action (CTA), instructions on scripting and practicing a pledge request, and steps for launching their campaign.
(You must make an account when purchasing this software, to download your digital product. [ Login To Your Account ] )
Why Choose M.E.T.H.O.D.®?
- Uses a peer-to-peer approach
- Saves time by following the M.E.T.H.O.D.® step-by-step framework for design and delivery of your customized campaign
- Uses an evidence-based approach to promote positive driving attitudes and behaviors
- Delivers an ongoing campaign to reinforce positive change. Not a “one and done” program
- Teaches students how to take action to address serious issues in their school and community
- Uses hands-on and engaging activities to demonstrate people’s susceptibility to distraction