The Fatal Vision® Program provides step-by-step instructions on how to demonstrate and deliver a prevention and awareness program using the Fatal Vision Goggles. Following the recommended activities will help you get the maximum benefit from your Fatal Vision Goggles and, more importantly, deliver a lasting and meaningful experience that can help prevent injuries and save lives.
The Fatal Vision Program includes the following resources:
- A program guide containing instructional materials, program activities, and evidence-based approaches
- Sample lesson plan focusing on an evidence-based program
- User guide with ideas for conducting a Fatal Vision Goggles demonstration
- White paper on the influencing variables addressed by using Fatal Vision Goggles
- Eight printable posters and PowerPoint® slides that reinforce and support your program
You must make an account when purchasing this software, to download your digital product. [ Login To Your Account ]