Innocorp's certified trainers work with your instructors, teachers, outreach staff, and prevention specialists to teach them how to use the Innocorp products that you've purchased and incorporate them into your existing awareness and prevention programs. We will help you fine-tune your prevention lesson and prepare your staff to deliver a successful program. We can customize the class length and content based on your training needs. The on-site training is ideal for new instructors or those who need a refresher to improve their program delivery techniques and methods for an effective and successful program.
On-site Training Objectives
- Learn and apply safe and effective demonstration techniques using Innocorp products to engage your community.
- Effectively identify how to integrate Innocorp products into your existing program.
- Perfect your program delivery through role play and activity demonstrations.
Training Fee Includes
- One-day on-site training (4-6 hours), which can accommodate up to 10 attendees
- One Innocorp trainer
- All travel expenses
Frequently Asked Questions
- How quickly can I schedule my training session?
Innocorp requires up to 6 weeks to schedule your training session.
- What products can I be trained on?
- Why do I need an on-site training session?
An Innocorp on-site training session is an ideal way to help ensure a confident, safe, and uniform demonstration is delivered by everyone in your organization. These sessions are popular with police department, community coalitions, schools and colleges, and the military
- Why would I need an additional consecutive day of on-site training?
An additional consecutive day of on-site training is ideal for groups of more than 10 participants and when training is required on a larger selection of products than can be typically covered in one day.
- How will an on-site training session impact my program?
On-site training will help ensure that your staff will be better equipped to use your investment in Innocorp products while helping to deliver a clear safety message and promote healthy choices.