Innocorp's certified trainers work with your instructors, teachers, outreach staff, and prevention specialists to teach them how to use the Innocorp products that you've purchased and how to incorporate them into your existing awareness and prevention programs. We will help you fine tune your prevention lesson and prepare your staff to deliver a successful program. We can customize the class length and content based on your training needs. The On-Site Training is ideal for new individuals or for those instructors who need a refresher to improve their program delivery techniques and methods for an effective and successful program.
On-Site Training Objectives
- Learn and apply safe and effective demonstration techniques using Innocorp products to engage your community.
- Effectively identify how to integrate Innocorp products into your existing program.
- Perfect your program delivery through role play and activity demonstrations.
- One-day On-Site Training (4-6 hours) can accomodate up to 10 attendees.
- One Innocorp Trainer.
- Session is delivered using a Train-the-Trainer format.
- All travel expenses
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Training Services
How quickly can I schedule my training session?
- Innocorp requires up to 6 weeks to schedule your training session.
What products can I be trained on?
Innocorp can provide On-Site Training for all of our products including: Fatal Vision® packages (Alcohol, Marijuana, and Concussion), METHOD®, SIDNE®, and intoxiclock®. The number of training days required will be determined by your particular product training needs.
Why do I need an On-Site Training session?
An Innocorp On-Site Training session is an ideal way to help ensure a confident, safe, and uniform demonstration is delivered by everyone in your organization. These sessions are popular with police department, community coalitions, schools and colleges, and the military.
Why would l need an additional consecutive day of On-Site Training?
An additional consecutive day of On-Site Training is ideal for groups of more than 10 participants and when training is required on a larger selection of products than can be typically covered in one day.
How will an Onsite Training session impact my program?
On-Site Training will help ensure that your staff will be better equipped to use your investment in Innocorp products while helping to deliver a clear safety message and promote healthy choices.
PRICE - Call 800.272.5023 for a price quote
USD $2,850.00: One-day training to continental USA (AK, HI, and international must call for price quote)
USD $1,500.00: Additional consecutive day of training to continental USA (AK, HI, and international must call for price quote)
Tell us how we can help you with your program and training needs!
- intoxiclock® Pro - Program Kit
- Fatal Vision® Alcohol - Event Kit
- Fatal Vision® Marijuana - Event Kit
- Fatal Vision® Concussion - Event Kit
- Change Blindness and Distracted Driving Interactive Media Program
- M.E.T.H.O.D.® Distracted Driving - Event Kit
- DIES® Balcony Danger Mat
- SIDNE® Version 7.0 Basic Package with Onsite Training Session
- turn 'n learn® Classroom Challenge - Alcohol Awareness
- AIM® (Awareness In Motion) Distracted Driving Lenticular Poster
- turn 'n learn® Classroom Challenge - Distracted Driving
- Distract-A-Match® - Campaign Kit
- "You Call the Shots" Floor Banner
- SUM-IT-CUP® Complete with Master Bartender®