intoxiclock® Pro is an interactive tool used to demonstrate visually how drinking different types and amounts of alcoholic beverages raises a person’s Blood Alcohol Concentration (B.A.C.) given their weight, gender and drinking pattern and the time it takes for the body to metabolize that alcohol.
The intoxiclock® Pro Experience
Engage your audience in building drinking scenarios that show the real-time impact on a person's BAC. intoxiclock® Pro visually illustrates how a person's level of intoxication changes with increasing levels of alcohol consumption and the rate at which a body metabolizes alcohol given the person's weight, gender and drinking pattern.
Most people know that .08 BAC is the “legal limit” for impaired driving in the USA and that a person must be 21 to purchase and consume alcohol. However, many people are surprised to see how changes in a drink's alcohol content, a person's weight and gender, and speed of consumption can make a dramatic difference in BAC levels between individuals.
Benefits of using intoxiclock® Pro
- Debunk common myths about alcohol impairment and Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC)
- Display easy to understand graphics to deliver factual information about BAC
- Personalize your lesson about BAC by using your participants' gender, weight, rate of consumption, and drinking habits
- Actively engage your audience in addressing impaired driving, underage drinking, alcohol poisoning, drinking games, binge drinking, and more
- Easy to use
NEW Features of intoxiclock® Pro
- Information displayed in English with Spanish and other languages to follow
- Use with PC and Mac
- Works with a touchscreen monitor (not included)
- Graphically displays the number of drinks and the number of servings of alcohol in those drinks as you build your drinking scenarios
- Drink selector incorporated in intoxiclock® Pro. You will see pictures of various drink types of beer, wine, spirits, and mixed cocktails. Select a drink by name and intoxiclock® Pro will use the drink's standard amount of alcohol (Standard Drink Units – SDU) in the BAC calculations.
- The BAC graph shows a participant's calculated BAC and corresponding Fatal Vision® Goggle that will illustrate their level of impairment
- Emoji's illustrate the effects their BAC level has on a person's emotions and physical abilities
Innocorp has established itself as an Amazon Affiliate to provide our customers with recommended products that are ideal for use with the intoxiclock® Pro Software, but not required. This simple method for purchase will save you the time of searching and shopping for the correct product yourself.
To place an order and learn more about these recommended items, please click the product links below. You will be redirected to Amazon, where you can place your order for these and other supportive accessories to use with your intoxiclock® Pro Software.
- intoxiclock® Pro - Program Kit
- Fatal Vision® Alcohol - Event Kit
- Fatal Vision® Marijuana - Event Kit
- Fatal Vision® Concussion - Event Kit
- Change Blindness and Distracted Driving Interactive Media Program
- M.E.T.H.O.D.® Distracted Driving - Event Kit
- DIES® Balcony Danger Mat
- SIDNE® Version 7.0 Basic Package with Onsite Training Session
- turn 'n learn® Classroom Challenge - Alcohol Awareness
- AIM® (Awareness In Motion) Distracted Driving Lenticular Poster
- turn 'n learn® Classroom Challenge - Distracted Driving
- Distract-A-Match® - Campaign Kit
- "You Call the Shots" Floor Banner
- SUM-IT-CUP® Complete