"Pick Your Poison"
The "Pick Your Poison" products are designed specifically to educate about Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) as a consequence of alcohol impairment. These tools will help dispel common myths about STI and bring a campus wide awareness to this growing problem.
These tools also promote discussion and awareness about other alcohol related consequences that result from mixing alcohol and sex; such as date rape, unwanted pregnancy, unprotected sex, and more.
The "Pick Your Poison" Program is available in two dynamic formats:
- 20" x 28" Poster
- 32" x 84" Retractable Banner Stand with protective carrying bag.
The "Pick Your Poison" Program Benefits:
- Educates about STI and helps debunk common misconceptions about mixing alcohol and sex
- Engaging and hands-on
- Promotes a clear and memorable awareness lesson
- Simple to use with minimal space requirement
The "Pick Your Poison" Program is Ideal for:
- Campus drinking awareness campaigns
- Residence Hall Programs and Student Unions
- School Counselors
- Health Teachers
- Community outreach programs
- intoxiclock® Pro - Program Kit
- Fatal Vision® Alcohol - Event Kit
- Fatal Vision® Marijuana - Event Kit
- Fatal Vision® Concussion - Event Kit
- Change Blindness and Distracted Driving Interactive Media Program
- M.E.T.H.O.D.® Distracted Driving - Event Kit
- DIES® Balcony Danger Mat
- SIDNE® Version 7.0 Basic Package with Onsite Training Session
- turn 'n learn® Classroom Challenge - Alcohol Awareness
- AIM® (Awareness In Motion) Distracted Driving Lenticular Poster
- turn 'n learn® Classroom Challenge - Distracted Driving
- Distract-A-Match® - Campaign Kit
- "You Call the Shots" Floor Banner
- SUM-IT-CUP® Complete