The Line Detector® is an interactive speaker unit that plays customized voice messages or pre-recorded sound effects whenever someone missteps during a “walk the line” standard field sobriety test.
Use this 54’ roll of Yellow & Black striped adhesive-backed tape to layout “walk-the-line” exercises.
What is a Line Detector®?
The Line Detector® is an audio feedback unit that provides either one of four 3-second verbal messages or sound effects whenever someone walking on the vinyl line steps off the line. When anyone walks the line using the Fatal Vision goggles and steps off the line, a message or sound effects like a police car siren or scream will play. Reinforce your demonstration with a message like "Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving!"
New features include:
- Ability to broadcast over public address speakers.
- Ability to record up to 4 individual messages or sound effects up to 3 seconds each.
- Rechargeable battery life is extended to five years.
- Plays messages randomly.
The Line Detector Unit consists of a speaker unit, 10-foot vinyl line, carrying case and a roll of yellow and black "walk-the-line" tape.
- intoxiclock® Pro - Program Kit
- Fatal Vision® Alcohol - Event Kit
- Fatal Vision® Marijuana - Event Kit
- Fatal Vision® Concussion - Event Kit
- Change Blindness and Distracted Driving Interactive Media Program
- M.E.T.H.O.D.® Distracted Driving - Event Kit
- DIES® Balcony Danger Mat
- SIDNE® Version 7.0 Basic Package with Onsite Training Session
- turn 'n learn® Classroom Challenge - Alcohol Awareness
- AIM® (Awareness In Motion) Distracted Driving Lenticular Poster
- turn 'n learn® Classroom Challenge - Distracted Driving
- Distract-A-Match® - Campaign Kit
- "You Call the Shots" Floor Banner
- SUM-IT-CUP® Complete with Master Bartender®